At EOS , we offer integrated legal and tax support, our team of professionals have proven international experience and are able to offer consultancy in 6 languages (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Arabic).
We are proud that our clients are able to access our fully integrated range of consultancy and services by way of a single contact: their nearest EOS office.
The complementary nature and professional background of our team, on one side, and EOS’s widespread territorial coverage, on the other, allow us to remain in constant contact with our clients, guaranteeing a high-quality standard and rapid execution in satisfying their national and international requirements.
EOS strives to ensure that its clients are able to benefit from the quality, support and uniform assistance both in Europe and in Asia and (through its partners) in Latin America and in the United States.
Full assistance for the following needs
- Incorporation and Domiciliation of Companies;
- Preparation of periodic budgets, financial statements and consolidated financial statements (IAS, GAAP);
- Accounting Services and Compliance for employees;
- Review, auditing and treasury services;
- Corporate Hosting Services;
- Strategic Planning, Organisation Models, Business Plans, Budgeting, Management Control and Governance;
- Feasibility Studies, Pre-IPO and Due Diligence;
- Mergers & Acquisitions Execution: Management of Mergers, Demergers, Contributions, Spin-Offs, Acquisitions and Fund Raising Operations;
- Analysis of Market and Competition;
- Appraisals and Valuations;
- Debt Restructuring; Business and Financial Plans to enable Projects and Agreements of Restructuring, Arrangements with Creditors and Bankruptcies;
- Establishment and Management of Securities and Real Estate Investment Funds, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Securitisation: UCITS, UCI, SiCAV, SICAR, SIF, RAIF, Securitisation Companies;
- Internationalisation Projects and Production and Commercial Relocation; and
- Facilitated Financing.
EOS offers legal consultancy (judicial and extrajudicial) to groups, enterprises and private clients. EOS’s team consists of professionals who are experts in International Civil Law (Companies, M&As, Capital Markets, IPOs, Securities, Real Estate Investment Funds, Private Equity, Securitisation, Asset Protection, Trusts, Industrial and Intellectual Property, Contracts, Antitrust and Competition, Real Estate, Energy, Family and Probate, Credit Recovery), in International Tax Law (Tax Organisation, Planning, Opinions and Litigation), in Law and Practice of Insolvency and Pre-Insolvency Procedures, in Administrative Law, in Corporate Criminal Law, Tax and Bankruptcy in Judicial and Extrajudicial Litigation as well as in International Arbitration.
In particular, the services we offer are focused on:
International tax organisation and planning;
International tax opinions;
- Consultancy on direct and indirect corporate taxes, etc.; and
- Tax Litigation.
- International corporate law, practice and governance;
- M&A: Mergers, Demergers, Contributions, Spin-Offs and Acquisitions, Fund Raising, Investment Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, etc.;
- Capital Markets and IPOs;
- Securities and Real Estate Investment Funds, Private Equity and Securitisation;
- Asset Protection and Trusts;
- International Contracts;
- Industrial Law and Intellectual Property;
- Antitrust and Competition;
- Real Estate and Energy;
- Insolvency and Pre-Insolvency Procedures;
- Probate and Family Law;
- Corporate Criminal Law, Tax and Bankruptcy;
- Administrative Law;
- Judicial and Extrajudicial Litigation; and
- International Arbitration.